Re: Logo

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 19:15, Justin Dorfman <justindorfman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Got some initial design ideas in and wanted to share the progress. Before
> moving forward I would love to get some input from you all.
>
> https://cl.ly/0e2cdb6af228

It's an interesting idea to meld % znd Z (as Bart noted), but in the
idea 1 I was for about 15 seconds reading the log o as "Zosh" and
scratching my head ;)

As for the second idea, I see it quite like a poster-like, i.e.
strong, clear-cut, impressive/influential. This might be the way to
go, however it might be worth noticing that Bash logo isn't like that,
it's more like "calm", maybe even "warm". That said I don't really
like the bash logo, I think it's too simple – it's based on cube, and
I myself created such logo for Zplugin, deliberately within 1 hour (to
have just a snapshot of my unconscious):
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zdharma/zplugin/master/doc/img/zplugin.png,
and I'm not a graphics talented person.

Out of the 3 versions of the 2nd idea I like the second (the middle
one) the most. As I said the IMO poster-like, strong logo might be the
way to go, however you might evolve it with the observations, who
knows what will be the effect.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI