Re: git completion: does not know "git switch"

Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> If I do "git sw[Tab]", zsh does not find any completion.
> It should complete to "git switch".

% git switch -h
git: 'switch' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

On further investigation, it seems git switch and restore are new
features of 2.23.0. We're always going to be playing catchup to some
extent. Even where external projects include zsh completions, there
tends to be a lag. The last update to _git on 17 July brought it in
line with git 2.22.0 but you might not want to use that function with
zsh 5.7.1 for other reasons.

We'd be happy to accept any patches to support the new features.

Oliver