Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: git completion: does not know "git switch"
- X-seq: zsh-workers 44725
- From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: git completion: does not know "git switch"
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 02:29:37 +0200
- Cc: Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oH6i3KsESysWmF0CLIMwEW9AFWy5AJMIoiDAZWFEJ6o=; b=nBkVWdGRER11iyRnDh5+yZBLzOxLaMTgUd9Ph81kK+8MaOznZuAsylPJy9FakYZCQ3 87wpdxMHR5/sjMovDnI9t4gOkiCQwJAyhYpIyy3U7jhu/j3gjmvOXT0d8qF7a/q8MIRS l78X4rgazqvBGl6g6CEwH71EWyxB3GRd1eGI3u11MKw4Fjjp6B1GuGt/Jh1JQQfqtXQ3 cFvtO+xure7mutGug3nssI3H6K1KM90gp6VN/3qG3MpXarRrWyOIvoW1DOdYdQj0gtYN SF4qvEczcBpWFwMQi9tKTq1rLT1Bg5AUBLqFRy/2xXkXtCdJ81HKPBqtG1tLRZNrlwM/ fIjQ==
- In-reply-to: <38397-1567442712.108627@_ODV.g8W6.Bjnx>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20190902145953.GA23939@cventin.lip.ens-lyon.fr> <38397-1567442712.108627@_ODV.g8W6.Bjnx>
On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 18:46, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On further investigation, it seems git switch and restore are new
> features of 2.23.0. We're always going to be playing catchup to some
> extent. Even where external projects include zsh completions, there
> tends to be a lag. The last update to _git on 17 July brought it in
> line with git 2.22.0 but you might not want to use that function with
> zsh 5.7.1 for other reasons.
> We'd be happy to accept any patches to support the new features.
Maybe it makes sense to use git help -a? Like in the following (little
diverging to other sub-functions) function:
Messages sorted by: