Re: PATCH: draw prompt on the correct line after window change

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 at 19:21, Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Many terminals reflow text when the window is resized.
> (...)
> This patch cannot handle the case when the terminal window is being
> resized while the first prompt line is outside the terminal window.
> The content of the viewport will be correct but scrolling the terminal
> window up will reveal some mess up there. ZSH before this patch also
> fails in this case although it creates a different mess.

I thought that I'll bump this patch. The bug is very annoying, it
constantly appears in the reports to the list starting probably from
2016 when I've joined (well, that was in 2015, actually). Take a look
at a mess that it creates:
https://www.reddit.com/r/zsh/comments/ejeeb1/.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski