Re: PATCH: draw prompt on the correct line after window change

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 6:50 PM Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought that I'll bump this patch. The bug is very annoying, it
> constantly appears in the reports to the list starting probably from
> 2016 when I've joined (well, that was in 2015, actually).

As another data point, I received a total of 7 bug reports in
powerlevel10k about this bug. Here's my most extensive explanation of
what is going on:
https://github.com/romkatv/powerlevel10k/issues/234#issuecomment-544387392.
I keep my patch available for anyone who's brave enough to use a
patched zsh. I use it myself, too.

I should clarify that the ball is totally on my side. The patch
received cool feedback but wasn't rejected outright. I estimated that
effort required to turn the tide is likely higher than I can muster
and chose to withdraw.

Roman.