Re: unresolvable symbol on IRIX

On Jul 31,  7:13pm, Roland Jesse wrote:
} Subject: Re: unresolvable symbol on IRIX
}
} I greped through the zsh (3.1.4) sources and found references to
} cap_get_proc in Src/utils.c and Src/Modules/cap.c. Both files contain
} a cimple function call with this name but no further references or
} indications of where it comes from.

It's inside an #ifdef HAVE_CAP_INIT.  That means that configure has
decided that IRIX has POSIX capability sets for controlling file access.
I don't know what library is involved; you could manually remove the
definition of HAVE_CAP_INIT from config.h if you don't care to use
POSIX capability sets, or check your manuals to find the appropriate
library (and then please get back to us so we can include the proper
linkage in the standard zsh build).