Re: zsh for win32 - installation of zshrc

On Sep 14,  7:55pm, 'Sven Guckes' wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh for win32 - installation of zshrc
}
} Quoting Bart Schaefer (schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):
} > zagzig[21] zcat zsh.exe.gz | strings -a | less +/zshrc
}
} Actually, I tried just that - but I figured that it would not work
} as there is no directories /etc on Windows systems.  :-/

There is, however, a mkdir command ...