Re: [4.0.2 bug] commands not written to history

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 16:06:14 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:

[my problems about commands disappearing from the history, under Linux]
> NFS could be a factor even if only one client machine is involved.

Since the problem occurred twice today, I decided to store the history
to the local hard disk. So, I'll see if the problem still occurs or not.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des