Re: qconfirm in front of zsh-users@

>>>>> "Roman" == Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Roman>     1) zsh-users@ (that's what we specifically talked about,
 Roman> could cover -workers@ if needed) will be protected by
 Roman> qconfirm, which means that non-subscribers will be required to
 Roman> confirm their posts.

Is that really required based on traffic since saturday? Last
saturday, we installed Messagewall for all sunsite mails, so the
spam/vira level should have dropped to a pretty low level. So is the
request still valid? Have you seen a lot spam since saturday?

 Roman>     2) the ezmlm config will be modified to stop removing
 Roman> Received: headers from incoming messages (my personal pet
 Roman> peeve :)

Done!

Karsten