Re: Proprositions for a useful categorization of zsh options?

    Hi Aidan :) Dia dhuit is correct? (I'm afraid I don't know much
gaelic?)

 * Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
>  > > I would change the name POPD/PUSHD of the last category to simply
>  > > 'DIRS' and put those three there.
>  > Yes, "pushd/popd" is too specific compared to the the other ones who
>  > are far more general..., but is "DIRS" the appropriate term? "Dealing
>  > somehow with dirs" seems a bit vague to me...
> Well, I always read "dirs" as being short for the directory stack, and what
> are push and pop, if not stack manipulation operations? "Changing
> directories" is the better heading, though.

    I was meaning 'things that has to do with dirs'. Obviously, as I
told in my last message to Thorsten, it is not a good name O:)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736