Re: bindkey -v and alt-. for previous cmd arg

    Hi Nick, again :)

 * DervishD <zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> > That DID help. Actually zsh didn't accept so many arguments, so
> > I used "bindkey '\e.' insert-last-word". This seems to allow the widget to
> > be used with alt as well.
>     Sorry, my fault. You cannot select a keymap and bind a key at the
> same time. Anyway, since you already did 'bindkey -v' the 'viins'
> keymap is selected so the key binding is placed in the appropriate
> place.

    In fact you can do both things at once:

    bindkey -M viins '\e.' insert-last-word

    Just in case you want the binding in the 'viins' keymap. Sorry
again for the mistake O:)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736