Re: completion for darcs

Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> I don't know whether one exists or not, but you probably won't be able
> to bind to Ctrl-Tab.  On all the terminals I have lying around, it
> produces a plain tab for zsh to see.

With X, It is possible by adding some modifications in .Xdefaults:

*VT100.Translations:    #override\
    Shift ~Ctrl ~Meta<Key> BackSpace: string("\033[40;2~") \n

With the Linux console, you have to modify files used by loadkey.

I configured my system to use ctrl+arrows to move cursor from word
to word, or ctrl+backspace to delete a full word... it is very handy
and I don't have to remember all that prehistoric shortcuts from
vi/emacs ;-)

Antoine