Re: completion for darcs

Shouldn't it be possible to just tell zsh that when there are no
completions for an argument, it should fall back to completing files?

There are indeed many commands where I find that "smart" completion is
a nuisance. This wouldn't solve the problem for all of them, but it
would go a long way. I really don't like completion definitions that,
for instance, only let me complete files matching *.mp3. Maybe a
separate key binding for 'complete files', as is being discussed, is
still the correct solution, I don't know, but it would be nice if some
standard key binding were available in the default configuration.

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/