Re: conditionally match part of file name to most recently modified file

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:48:20 +0200
Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK. Another problem: if I type
>
> % ls a[TAB]
>
> I get a list of different possible files. Then I type '^X.', but
> instead of getting the most recent file, I get the first item of
> the list above. Is there a way to make '^X.' reset the above list
> (while still being able to type ^X. several times and get different
> results)?

There doesn't appear to be.  First impressions (using a (further) enhanced
_complete_debug setup for _generic which I'll post when the interface is a
bit smoother) suggest this is for some quite deep reason---I can see the
file matcher correctly getting the file-sort style the second time, so my
best guess is that in the core code it's spotting that you have the same
list of matches and not using the newly sorted form.  However, I'm not sure
about that.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview