Re: zsh crashes with floating point exception

"Dr. Andy Spiegl" wrote:
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x40291403 in cut (i=3, ct=5, dir=1) at ../../../Src/Zle/zle_utils.c:476

I think there's something we don't know going on, since running the
builtin widget backward-kill-word 10 times in a row shouldn't get you to
this point:  it's only reached if the previous widget wasn't a kill
command.

At this point in debugging, could you run

  p kringnum
  p kringsize
  p kring

Thanks.