Re: INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS - why?

On Aug 24,  7:05pm, Frank Terbeck wrote:
} Subject: Re: INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS - why?
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > I have a little "eglob" function that I use as a prefix
}
} Hm. I wonder how you're doing that. I've ended up with the following:
}
} alias eglob='noalias eglob'
} function eglob() {
}     emulate -L zsh
}     setopt extended_glob
}     ${~"${argv[@]}"};
} }
}
} Are you doing something similar or is there a neat trick to do that
} differently?

Essentially the same, except I know my zsh options won't mess it up
so I don't bother with "emulate", and I avoid re-globbing the name
of the command:

    eglob () {
	setopt localoptions extendedglob
	local c=$1