Re: Update size of term

On 2013-05-16 at 18:00 +0200, Michel wrote:
> I use very old version on this server: 4.3.6.
> It's a RedHat 6 and zsh of repository.
>
> I try with the las version, find in this url :
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/files/zsh/5.0.2/zsh-5.0.2.tar.bz2
>
> But the problem is always here.
>
> I try to compile the last zsh from source but I don't find yold in
> repository (and don't
> find an option to no compile the documentation in ./configure).
>
> Do you know can I compile it?

It's been well over a year since I last touched a RH/Centos-type system,
but you might try starting with:

 http://people.spodhuis.org/phil.pennock/software/RPMs/Centos5.5/SPECS/yodl.spec

which handles yodl 3.00.0 for Centos 5.5, and was current as of
September 2011.

If nothing else, it gives you a starting point.

It requires icmake to build, and there's an icmake.spec in the same
directory.

The zsh.spec files go up through 4.3.15.  There should be very few
changes needed for 5.0.2.

  http://people.spodhuis.org/phil.pennock/software/RPMs/Centos5.5/SPECS/

Regards,
-Phil