Re: Trouble with 'fc -l'

On 02/17/2014 08:18 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Feb 17,  7:37am, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} The byzantine complexities I leave to better men. Thanks again. But
} does it really need to be so obscure? I suppose so.

And now when you look in the dictionary under "exponential complexity"
you get referred to the zsh documentation.

Well said. I fear the day comes when no one knows how it works anymore, yet deconstructing some of these layers could prove to be a super human challenge. One sees why folks want to start again with a clean sheet of paper.