Re: first effort with git

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:44:39 -0800
Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Default prompt is:
>
>      HP-y5--5-Debian1#
>
> ... but is that the default prompt? I just commented out the 'PS1' line
> above.

I'm guessing that's set in /etc/zshenv.  That gets run for all zsh's
that aren't emulating something else.  So it looks like a default.

While that's not typical, it's probably something the test should cope
with, so if I've understood properly I don't think it's your problem...

The test is simply checking the shell doesn't dump core.  So probably
the right fix is to print a message after the "fc", then read input
until that's seen.  Hmmm... actually, that doesn't need even need to go
to stdout.  Suppose we redirect stdout from that test to /dev/null,
print the new message to stderr, and test that?

> I see that 'Test/B06fc.ztest' was changed. I pulled in the copy from
> 5.0.7, and the
> error disappears. That's with my usual environment.

You mean, it's not there in an older version?  That's not a surprise,
the test is new.

pws