Re: Out of the box

On 01/02/2015 12:49 PM, Eric Cook wrote:
On 01/02/2015 02:51 PM, Ray Andrews wrote:
(z)   Configure zsh with some basic, safe settings that almost
everyone wants. If you're unsure what to to, just try this. Remember,
you can always run " (some easy way of rerunning zsh-newuser-install)"
again to change these settings, so don't worry, you aren't going to
break anything.

There was a discussion[1] on improving zsh-newuser-install last year
that you were a part of. They seemed opened to the idea, but no one with
enough interest stepped up to improve it.

[1] http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2014/msg00492.html
Well, then, and now (still) I'm not competent to change it, but I'd be happy to help with text if anyone was willing to give it a go.