Re: Announcement of Zsh Command Architect v1.0

On 10 January 2016 at 10:52, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was using 5.0.8 and it doesn't work there, but in 5.1.1 it works,
> multiple filenames are proposed

I was bisecting to find which patch changed the behavior and noticed
that all revisions tested by git worked. I removed recent entries with
the filename from ~/.zhistory and then it stopped working. So it looks
like the filename was too far away in history to make
_history-complete-older see it. This probably has something to do with
your zstyle Mikael. If I copy an old ~/.zhistory entry to a recent
position then the filename is correctly proposed.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski