Re: off topic

On 12/09/2016 04:14 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
You may have missed my point. That option which I quoted is offered by the very first zsh-newuser-install prompt (NOT by a submenu), and is NOT offered by any further prompts, either. Therefore the user experience, if choosing this option, is very different to the "browse through submenus" experience that zsh-newuser-install also offers. Cheers, Daniel

I honestly can't remember. All I can say is that at the time whatever was there was not intuitive, but of course that's rather subjective. I'll run it again with Peter's latest.