Re: off topic

On 12/10/2016 08:32 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
Whatever convention we come up with, can we please arrange for the plugin's code to be parsed without user options and/or aliases in effect? Maybe add a -U flag to 'source' which does that?
Pardon, I'm out of my depth here so just ignore this, but why would we want to ignore user options and such? If the answer is simple I'd like to hear it, otherwise nevermind.