Re: Anyone familiar with auto-fu.zsh project?

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:48:51 -0500
dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2018, at 03:55, Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> But the zsh-static package for Debian and Ubuntu doesn't seem to have
> zsh/system either. I think that technically meets your criteria, even
> though pretty much nobody ever uses it
> (https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=zsh)...

I hadn't realised static linking was still around on systems where
it's not obviously needed, but it kind of makes sense for certain cases
like early system boot or some other stripped down system, I suppose.

There's an argument for adding zsh/system to the default list of
statically linked modules.  It's not big.

pws