Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:07 PM Michael Fothergill
<michael.fothergill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had originally intended to install powerlevel10k but I found a wiki page
> on gentoo advising on installing powerlevel 9k:
>
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Powerlevel9k

These are installation instructions for Powerlevel9k on Gentoo. They
shouldn't be confused with advice to install Powerlevel9k on Gentoo.

Powerlevel9k has been discontinued. The first line of its homepage reads:

> Powerlevel9k is deprecated and now unmaintained. Please use Powerlevel10k!

Roman.