Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable

Many thanks for your help and advice.

I have now got powerlevel 10k running on my gentoo install.

I ran the wizard and it runs OK as a user.

It does not as root perhaps yet.

I have not run p10k configure yet.

Regards

MF