Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable
- X-seq: zsh-users 24927
- From: Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: help with installing and correctly configuring zsh on an amd 64 box running gentoo stable
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 13:21:25 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAN=4vMoOrOsW-yk_MwSvmdN0HPhVfCtsFa4ofQneRG=9Kxoufirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CANc=Sd3gXA1h25H2R4bPKTRP2WtpZHeW7pVgKwEX=RP3bQxoSw@mail.gmail.com> <CAN=4vMoRVOoH3wD7mxkAXuFRjORkQ5_F1BH7wr07+=HSF_uOfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CANc=Sd1W4ZtzJSGfmfdpgNx6n_9cEjxjnxsQZxxz8AJH+RDNKA@mail.gmail.com> <CAN=4vMpbGCEJhOF6OAPoO=aKEakoVZ=W1QkBcxLb=FaWazoR7A@mail.gmail.com> <CANc=Sd0FLVZ_vb-SaVMcEGuHxTNrr_Kc1gR72hiFL+fsmgmOemail@example.com> <CAN=4vMoOrOsW-yk_MwSvmdN0HPhVfCtsFa4ofQneRG=9Kxoufirstname.lastname@example.org>
Many thanks for your help and advice.
I have now got powerlevel 10k running on my gentoo install.
I ran the wizard and it runs OK as a user.
It does not as root perhaps yet.
I have not run p10k configure yet.
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 12:48, Roman Perepelitsa <roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:07 PM Michael Fothergill
> <michael.fothergill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I had originally intended to install powerlevel10k but I found a wiki
> > on gentoo advising on installing powerlevel 9k:
> > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Powerlevel9k
> These are installation instructions for Powerlevel9k on Gentoo. They
> shouldn't be confused with advice to install Powerlevel9k on Gentoo.
> Powerlevel9k has been discontinued. The first line of its homepage reads:
> > Powerlevel9k is deprecated and now unmaintained. Please use
Messages sorted by: