Re: here document within a switch fails to parse.

On 2021-01-12 5:28 a.m., Daniel Shahaf wrote:
There's an interesting idea!  My editor doesn't but that would be quite a
feature.
Did you actually look?

Yes sir I did.  I use a very lightweight but understandable IDE, what it lacks in features it makes up in being easy to use.  It's too bad there's no place for a guy like me to learn the ropes, I don't know what  I don't know.  What I'd like is to be is a fly on the wall, watching you adepts work for a week -- I'd learn more in that week than thrashing around by myself for a year.