Re: Best practices for managing aliases in ohmyzsh?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the -L switch. Looks like it does something
similar to the "type" command as in "type <alias>".

It would be nice if you could so something like alias -L "t*" and list
all aliases but that doesn't seem to work.

Weirdly, "type t*" works but that only lists functions that begin with
"t". I don't see an option to print out aliases with a glob.

I just discovered `fzf` is perfect for this because the zsh "alias" command will print out all aliases. So you can pipe that into fzf like so:

Just do "alias | fzf"

Now you can find any alias very easily and see what it does. Bam!

If you don't have fzf, definitely consider installing it. It's amaze-balls.