Re: zsh expansion fails if nocaseglob and not all directory components are listable

Am 22.08.22 um 23:56 schrieb Dominik Vogt:
On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 11:36:21PM +0200, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
4) Test with nocaseglob and casepaths:
set nocaseglob
set casepaths

Shouldn't that be "setopt" or "set -o"?

Indeed, my bad. And once I do that, it works as advertised...

Many thanks to you all, that solves my issue :-).

Ciao,
	Oliver

echo $(pwd)(N)

=> Also here, no output is returned. The path componend which can not be listed is "foo" which does not have any globbing characters inside.
    I presume it fails since it still attempts to list the directory, which fails, before the actual matching is performed?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt