Re: Most minimal configuration challenge

On 2022-09-04 00:21, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
On 2022-09-01 18:49, Felipe Contreras wrote:
The clueless students are an essential part of the equation.
When I'm critiquing a document I deliberately become dumb.  Even if I
get it, if I think it could have been explained better I'll act as tho I
don't get it.
You may wish to drop this approach forthwith and instead say "I think
this could be improved" in so many words.

Possibly.  Being 'dumb' is faster and more focused.  If collaborating on the writing
of some doc, I'd take your approach tho, no need for the pretense.

Daniel