Re: one time in 20 error

On 2022-11-28 12:46, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
You can try this:
     () {
       zmodload zsh/system
       local REPLY
       while sysread -t 0.1; do done
     }

How do I use that?

The teacher wasn't convinced by this "solution" and neither should you.

Not my style.  It's not fixed until it's fixed.  I like your idea that it's a timing issue tho, why else would it be trouble free 95% of the time?  As you say, something it getting bothered vis a vis the terminal.

BTW, Bart was right (sooprise!) about 'err_exit' sheesh, it nukes the entire terminal.  I was sorta thinking 'err_return'.