Re: uninvited members of associative array

On 2022-12-17 16:25, Daniel Shahaf wrote:

No /ad homines/ arguments.

If you want to propose new text for that part of the manual, please go ahead.
I have the opposite problem of not being competent to improve it. It's not really an ad hom.  When one becomes expert, one 'forgets' what it was like to not know.  Over a beer I could tell some interesting stories about teaching people to use tools.  What is so obvious to me that I don't even know I know it can be a blank to a novice.