Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-22 13:56, Bart Schaefer wrote:
It's like trying to
examine quantum superposition.

Obviously you guys decide these things, but from here it is ... well, how to say it ... I"d never  dream that DP would be reporting the positional params.  What you've done is pretty fine, that stuff that you call 'silliness' looks like exactly that. Leave '$*' out of it.  No point in answering a question that nobody is ever going to ask.  Dunno, maybe someone, somewhere wants 'DP  #' but I sure don't, I'd find some way of filtering stuff like that out.  But I shouldn't say anything.