Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-23 02:37, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
Me to sign off on Bart's code? Ha-ha :) I started using zsh in 2019
while Bart has been a contributor since the previous century. When
Bart and I disagree, it would be wise to go with his opinion by
default.
NO!  2019?  And you've developed your skills this far?  In 4 years? Nuts, I have more 'seniority' that you?  That really does make me feel like a moron ;-)
Now that I think of it, there are a few more parameter properties that
aren't exposed through anything other than `typeset -p`.

That's the sort of thing that steams me.  Just for the principal of it.  There are always these leaks and exceptions and maybes.  I suppose that such a big project must develop imperfections of that sort as it grows, still one could wish for one-stop shopping -- one command that shows you *every* property.  Dunno, surely this data is all stored in one place?  Anyway, in practice DP is 99% of the way there.