Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-25 15:19, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Part of the point here is that describe-params won't help in this
case.  Fortunately, typeset-to-unset is off by default (it's a POSIX
compatibility option).
Not as a script/function but as C source I'll bet you could come up with full disclosure.   DP is at, what? 99%, but 100% is sweet.  Or maybe there as some things that will always dangle.  Like I was saying, I'll be there's no way to distinguish between 'integer int=0' and 'integer int='  ... you get zero either way.