Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-24 15:42, Bart Schaefer wrote:
This was actually mentioned earlier in this same thread.

To be honest, when you guys have an issue in hand, I just wait for you to be finished before I try figure out what's going on. It's too hard to follow in real time.  Sorry for the duplication tho.

The manual DOES explain this. Search "man zshall" for "hide", it's
about the 5th occurrence.

To be honest again, I searched for 'hideval' and scanned up and down from there.  'hide' is referred to but not explained.  And since 'hideval' only occurs the one time (that I can see) and isn't explained I figured that 'hide' would be no different.  And that 'hide' out of context would probably show up a hundred times.  Pardon, that's just lazy on my part.