Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-22 11:51, Bart Schaefer wrote:

    if [[ -${parameters[$1]}- = *-hideval-* ]]

The things we come across poking our noses into the workings:

'hideval' surely is clearly helpful when some params have values that no moral should ever look at. But maybe half of the hideval params are also marked 'hide', which ... well, what does that add?  Manual has nothing to say about it.  BTW I'd often wondered why so many params had 'no value'.  They do!  Just hidden.