Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-26 12:29, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 9:27 PM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
print -l -- $ddescribeparams
Add -r.

Roman.

Ah!  Damn, I know that.  I was fooling around with quotes and single quotes and protected quotes and '${(Q-continuum) }| '  ... barking up every tree but the right one.  And I know better! Tx.

BTW, reading up on the types, the doc seems rather incomplete.  I identify: scalar, array, association, integer, float, float-double, and modifiers: hideval, hide, readonly, special, tied, unique, export(ed), undefined and local ... but the doc only mentions some of them in passing, there's only explicit explanation of a few of them -- that I can find.  eg 'hideval' is only mentioned twice and then only in passing.