Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-25 09:37, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:

This value is usually called "empty" or "null". The parameter is not
unset though.

Ah.  Ok, that's the correct terminology.  Yeah.  'unset' implies the var itself does not exist vs. having a null value.  So how can I check for all null parameters?  As previous, I think I'm pretty close.  I've noticed that over time editing functions, they can accumulate dead variables and the above is an effort to catch them.  Man, I thought this little exploration of the params was going to be simple ... not so!  Come to that, how many fundamental types are there?  I mean an exported array is still, fundamentally an array.  A tied array is still an array.  But an associative array is a different sort of animal, so I have: scalar, integer, array, A array, .... what else?  There'll only be so many displays for null params and when I know them all I can catch them all.