Re: path PATH

On 2023-01-30 09:50, Bart Schaefer wrote:

hideval was introduced as an internal attribute to avoid having the
large/hard-to-read contents of module-provided arrays (like $aliases,
$parameters and especially $functions) spewed out in a wall of text
when the user was not expecting it.

Sure.  It makes sense that there are things you'd not want to look at unless explicitly requested.  I'm actually a little surprised that they are so easy to look at.  But as long as it's explicit then of course you should see what you want to see.  I have no complaints other than typeset -p removing the '-H' flag which is clearly still in effect.  But you guys are happy with it so that's the end of the subject.