Re: completion ( compctl ) does not trigger for command names containing dashes

Great, thanks!

I've used it for a couple of days without any problem now. I don't (in any way) mind you including it, thanks.

Again, thank you Bart!
/frax

Den tors 4 maj 2023 kl 16:45 skrev Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 3:36 AM Fredrik Ax <fredrik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you give some pointers of which areas might get affected by this change, what to look for?

It changes one of the values returned from the line editor to the
completion code when examining the contents of the command line, but I
believe that particular value is never used outside compctl
completions.

> Once, I'm satisfied it works well without breaking other stuff, how do I best submit this for upstream inclusion?

Unless you find a problem with it, I'll take care of including it.