Re: Tagged parameters

On 2023-08-17 18:10, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 4:41 PM Clinton Bunch <cdb_zsh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I always thought that was what technical writers were for.
If you know any who would like to volunteer for this project, please
point them our way.  Otherwise you get what you pay for.

True.  Which is why any any apparently negative comment of mine is never anything other than a suggestion, not a complaint.  I have zero grounds to complain about free software that is, overall, a fantastic achievement, warts and all.