Re: Is there a way of getting current xterm buffer?

On 9/20/23 7:28 AM, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
Thanks. For completing screen-words, I would it seems need something different – so that the screen contents gets saved to the file in background, causing no visual or other effects for the user. Is this possible?

XTerm does have the ability to capture / print the screen to a file in HTML or SVG (?) formats. However I'm not aware of a way to have the data stream initiate this. As far as I know it's purely client side initiated and manual.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die