Re: 'remove slash' bug

	Author:        Mircea Damian <dmircea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> There is another thing which puzzles me.
> Try to type for example:
> cd /usr/loca/bin
> then go somewhere over "loca" and press TAB. It would normally complete
> "loca" to "local" and then it would go to the end of the command... but it
> doesn't! it just goes at the end leaving the command untouched.
>
> Is this ok? Am I missing something?

I am running 3.1.4 and find this strange also:

$ ls -1d /usr/lo*
/usr/local
/usr/log

(so "/usr/loc" should be enough to be unique)

$ cd /usr/loca/bin

left-arrow over to between the "c" and "a" in "loca" and hit tab -- NOTHING.

left-arrow over to between the "a" and "/" in "loca/bin" and hit tab --
completed to the end and cursor goes to the end of "/bin/"

Shouldn't the cursor between the "c" and the "a" be enough?

TjL