Re: copy-prev-word question RE: Bug report interface comments

On Apr 11, 10:20am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: copy-prev-word question RE: Bug report interface comments
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > So "behind the cursor" is to the left of it (unless you're writing in
} > Hebrew or Aramaic or something) and I think the doc was correct before,
} > or rather it was correct "behind."
}
} I'm sure what you say is right but 'before' seems clearer to me.

It's actually fine either way, to a native English speaker, so ....

} I wouldn't particularly consider the left to be behind the
} right because it is no further away and isn't obscured by it.

Ah, now -there's- an aspect of obscurity that I neglected to explore.
"Behind" like one car is behind another in a train [*], not like your
sister is hiding behind the couch.

[*] Train cars aren't automobiles, but automobiles are cars.
    Oh, nevermind.