Re: Two missing completion functions that bug me

--- Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ---- 8< ---- _vared ---- 8< ---

Damn, I was holding exactly that for afer Sven's big move and rename.

>     '-c+[create parameter or change type]' \

I'm not sure you need the + after -c, or at least that is the only
difference to my function (other than wording for the help info).

Would it be worth it to try to have completions for all builtins ready
for 4.0? I've put a (quickly generated so not ideal) list of all those
which don't have a completion below so feel free to mention requests or
views. Any ideas what should be done for commands with just one option
(like suspend) - completing -f might not be what people expect.

Oliver

ulimit
[
compfiles