More ramblings Re: zsh/termcap and zsh/terminfo modules

On Apr 9,  4:09pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} I notice that configure.in does not have an AC_SEARCH_LIBS for tigetstr,
} only for tgetent.

Having stuck in an AC_SEARCH_LIBS(tigetstr, ...) I now have a working
zsh/terminfo module (but zsh is being linked against libcurses).

This leads me to notice that one can't dump out the entire terminal def'n
by using `print ${(kv)terminfo}':

zagzig% zmodload zsh/terminfo
zagzig% print $#terminfo
0
zagzig% print $terminfo[am]
yes
zagzig% print $#terminfo
0

Are there other special hashes that behave this way?