Re: Termcap saga

I made clean, Util/preconfig'ed, and configure'd --with-curses-terminfo,
and -ltermcap, which had been being included along with -l(n)curses for a
while (linux), was dropped from the link line.

Test ./C02cond.ztst failed: bad status 1, expected 0 from:
  [[ -r zerolength && ! -r unmodish ]]

was the only fail.