RE: Modules dependencies RE: PATCH: zftp/tcp abstraction

And if we could use ELF on all plattforms we could just add dependencies to
a section in ELF file.

No, I believe, the simplest solution is to have modele.dep for every
module.so. There may be some other things to put into (think about
autoloaded stuff - it would enable you to just drop module into directory
and let zsh scan $module_path on startup to add autoloaded objects) so
general name module.def might be better. We may even use .mdd file directly
but parsing it may be tricky.

Incidentally, this is what libtool does, so it is probably no the worst
solution :-)

One question - I do not quite understand logic in load_module. It looks like

if module not found
  load module
load module

One of these 'load module' looks redundant?

-andrej