Re: new SourceForge terms

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:21:20PM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
>> For write access to the repository, yes.  Not for anonymous access.
>
>How many public keys can be authorized per user, and how automated
>is the addition and removal of those keys?

Unfortunately, right now the addition of new keys isn't automated.  It's
been on my to-do for a while to automate things but, for now, it all
goes through me, or one of the other "volunter sysadmins".

I should mention that all of the maintenance of the site is done by
volunteers.  There is no professional staff other than that.

cgf